Saturday 29 December 2012

Gift Box Challenge Winners

Hello, we hope you have all enjoyed a lovely Christmas, and thankyou to those of you that have found the time to join in we understand just how busy you all are. Today we have the winners from the Gift Box challenge to share.
Our prize winner this week wins a voucher kindly donated by Tilda's Town.
 
 
And the winner is

#10 sonne
Here is her lovely gift box.

 
Our winner of our Guest Designer Spot goes to
This stunning entry can be viewed here
 
Well done ladies please contact me, Tracy, via the
email in the sidebar to organise your prizes.
 
This weeks Top #3 are
 
 
 
#11 Yulis
 
 
Wonderful ladies, please feel free to take your Top #3 badge from the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm very touch that you pick my creation for the guest designer spot! Congrats to the Top 3. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...I have seen that I´ve won the Gift Box Challenge...that´s make me totally happy :0)))
    Thanks so much!
    Hugs Sonja

    ReplyDelete